In-Class Training - Montreal - February 19th 202333 modules
- Regular price
- $373 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $373 USD
- Unit price
Pair and Save
What you will learn
- Introduction to sunless.
- The principles of DHA.
- Why spray tan is a wonderful alternative to sun exposure.
- The skin types and problems.
- How to avoid common mistakes.
- How to customize your service for each client.
- How to use sunless tanning solutions.
- How to use a spray tan machine and rock the spray tan gun.
- The right technique to use to create a natural-looking tan.
- The fundamentals of marketing.
- How to stand out and build your clientele.
- Plus more!
What you will receive
- Comprehensive and complete training manual.
- Certificate of completion.
- NUDA products and goodies (value of $150).
- Hands-on training technique.
- Exclusive discount on starter kits.
- Access to "NUDA TEAM" private Facebook group.
- Access to NUDA professional shop.
- Ongoing support.
What do I need to bring?
We provide everything you need: training manuals, pens, machines, equipment, solutions and material. We encourage you to have a model for the afternoon in order to be able to practice your technique.
Can I buy my starter kit on the day of the training?
Of course! You can purchase your starter kit and products at the training. Your order will be shipped in the week following the training. You don’t need to bring your material to the training.
Can I receive a spray tan?
Yes. Usually, we pair you up with someone in the class. Therefore, you can practice on each other. We will send you the before and after tips sheet to get ready for your spray tan.
Am I going to practice on a model?
Usually, we pair you up with someone in the class, so you will act as both the client and the spray tan artist. We encourage you to have a model for the afternoon in order to be able to practice your technique. We will send you the before and after tips sheet to get ready for your spray tan and to transfer to your model.
How long is the training?
It’s a one-day training from 9 AM to 4 PM.
May I brand my social media pages, website or business cards with the NUDA logo or can I create my own logo with the NUDA name?
No. You can’t use NUDA’s logo, in its entirety or alter it, without direct written permission of NUDA. Consult our terms and conditions to get more information on our Intellectual Property Policy. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for requests or questions.
How can I run a profitable spray tan business?
Spray tan is a wonderful service to offer! You have to learn the right way to spray but also to run your business! Whether you’re looking to start your own mobile sunless business or to add a new service to your salon, a complete training is a must!
Spray tanning has the potential to earn you interesting income. You can charge from $30 to $65 or more per tan depending on where you’re located. As a session will take you about 30 minutes from the arrival to the departure of your client, you have the opportunity to do a lot of clients per day.
You can choose your own schedule, meet new people and have fun by offering a treatment that makes people feel good and confident! From 5 tans to 20 days a day, you can reach your sunless tanning goals!
You need to have a great attitude, to put time and energy into your business. You will have to offer the best customer service and run your social media like a boss! Of course, you need to have a performing machine, the best spray tan solutions and the essential materials, but the most important thing is to have a positive mindset and the desire to push your business to the next level.
- Answer your client’s questions properly.
- Offer a full client experience with small attention.
- Make follow-up after the first session.
- Build a loyal and recurrent clientele.
- Manage your demand 365 days a year.
- Build great social media pages.
- Produce and share eye-catching content on your pages.
- Know how to stand out on social medias.
- Offer attractive promotions.
- Maximize your income by client.
- Build an adequate rate list.